There is a service at the First Hungarian Reformed Church of New York City on every Sunday at 11 am.
The very first Hungarian service of calvinist Hungarians was held in New York City in 1852. Some decades later a congregation was formed and it held it’s first service in 1895. It’s first temple was consecrated in 1903. Because the majority of Hungarians moved to the Upper East Side from Manhattan Downtown, later the congregation decided to sell this building and built another one in 1916, in the 69th Street.
Address: 344 E 69th St, New York, NY 10021
Further information: 1 212 734 5252